Monday, July 20, 2009

Summer Post THIRTEEN!

haha. thirteen be my lucky number.
=D

Well, I wish I had something spectacular to share on this thriteenth post, but alas, I do not.

Except for the fact that my iTunes shopping cart has under 400 songs for the first time in years, but thats just a personal thing.

Oooh! And I really like some old greek story thing. But I don't really know enough about it to talk about it. I just heard a song I really liked, researched the song, then was brought to the wiki page on it, then I followed the link to the original concept, which I find insanely interesting.

^ and that's just the short version. If I was to tell you the actual timeline of me clicking on things...well, you'd think I was crazier than you already think I am. haha.
___________________________________________

And this may be a bit weird, but the first time I really really listened to the Beatles was today. And I'm a happy camper.
___________________________________________
I tried to learn some french today. Fail.
___________________________________________

I really like astrology. Haha. I know, once you think about it, the qualities are really broad so they can apply to anyone at times. But I seriously looked at gemini stuff today, and well, Its me. And many of the major flaws and good qualities that I see in myself are outlined by the basic gemini description. So, there is my excuse for everything that bugs you about me
Here is one little thing that I think sums it up:

All About Gemini Characteristics and Personaity
Gemini Characteristics and Profile
Gemini go everywhere together, hand-in-hand, symbolizing your dual nature. Our world comes in pairs: good and evil, male and female, in and out, yin and yang -- and you Geminis are living proof. Some might say Gemini are an entanglement of paradoxes, but the truth is that Gemini have an easy acceptance of opposites.

Element: Air
With active minds and a good command of language, the air signs are the natural born communicators. They can be light and breezy as the breath of spring, but their words can also carry the power of a gale force wind.

Third House: Communication
The Third House symbolizes all aspects of communication -- and most communication happens within our immediate environment. Therefore this is also the house of our surrounding.

Key Planet: Mercury
As the key planet of Gemini, Mercury is restless and changeable. It drives us to talk and to listen, but not necessarily to action.

Gemini Greatest Strength:Your curiosity about a variety of interests

Gemini Possible Weakness:Distracting yourself from what is most important


Well, I'm not going to say that I disagree with any of that. The communication part--well, I don't say much, but I have a lot to say, and when I say it, I hear I'm quite good at getting across what I have to say well. The Strength and weakness are totally me. And so is the thing about accepting oppisites. =D
___________________________________________

My sunburn still hurts terribly, and I still can't sit or lay down comfortably.

I'm going to try to fall asleep again.
Nightie-Night!
--Kori

No comments: