Saturday, July 18, 2009

Summer Post 12: So I have this quarter....

and the quarter looks like its been to hell and back. And its a quarter. Like metal. I have no idea how its so beat up. It's like bent in half, the front is all scratched up, and the back has a chunk missing. and the ridges on the sides are messed up in some places. What have I done?

I'm drained of all energy to write, seeing as I, like the idiot I can be, fell asleep while laying on my stomach at the beach up at kayak point, at the hottest time of the day. Now, My back is burnt, part of my butt is burnt, the entire back of my legs are burnt. And I may look tan in everyday life, but that's because of softball. My face and arms may be super dark, but the rest of me never sees any sunlight. Untill today of course.

I've had a lot of sunburns too. and this is numero uno on the list of the most painful ones. I practically cant touch anything.

And now the back of me is all red, and the front of me has a fading farmer's tan.

I'm going to try to fall asleep now.
Night!

No comments: