Saturday, July 11, 2009

Summer Post #5: Another Crappy Journal Post.

I have a friend in need. So this is going to be quick...

-I went to Kayak point today! It was really fun. but I miss east coast beaches.
I might be going tomorrow too.

I was there all day, so I have no crazy news stories or rants... =/

Although I ripped my shirt while I was there. The strap on my cami decided to go crazy and break free from the rest of it.

haha. Connecticut IN 10 DAYSSSS!! haha. i did that consonant thing.

I really need another news story. I'm likin' how my news commentary is going. even though only one of my friends read it.

Oh. and the link on my post about killing mockingbirds is blocked by myspace, so just google it.

Crappy Post! sorry. its late. gotta cheer up a friend. goodnight

No comments: