Sunday, July 5, 2009

It's My Destiny...Probably.

Hmm. This summer is not going very well. I guess its ok, but I haven't really left the house...except to go to my mom's friend's house. Not that its bad or anything, but really. I need to get out more. BUT, I'm getting my driver's licence soon! Hello, Free Will. And not that song by Rush. Is that a song by Rush? I really have no idea, but I've got a gut feeling.



So. Summer has been boring. Anyone reading this should hang out with me.



(Ok, I'm watching YGOTAS (I'll explain later) and I think I'll need therapy after what I just saw.)



Well...Its my first post since the beginning of summer, Ive planned on posting several times before this, but I haven't gotten around to it. But seeing as I'm bored as hell, I might as well write about it.

HOW I'VE BEEN KEEPING MYSELF ENTERTAINED

-Talking to Siobhan for hours on end, usually involving me waking up at 4 A.M.

-Watching Yu-Gi-Oh. I loved this show when I was younger, and now I've seen every one of the 300-some-odd episodes. I feel like telling the world about this accomplishment.

-Watching Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series... ok, it sounds nerdy and dumb, cuz it is, but its one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Go, Watch, Be Happy.

-Doing absolutely nothing. I'll work on that.


~~My Idea~~

My summer should be getting a lot more exciting soon. So I want to write at least one new blog post every day. YES, EVERY DAY. Seeing as my last post was like a month ago, this will be hard for me. But one post/day. yepp.

I have no idea what I'll write about every day, but I'll find something. Even if that something is a sentence or so long.

And then I'll copy it to MySpace, and FB if its "note"-worthy (pun intended.)

No one besides sio and nikki read my blogs anyway.

No comments: